St John’s Storytelling Festival: Call to Local Tellers
The St. John’s Storytelling Festival celebrates all things Storytelling! We welcome personal stories, myths, historical tales, recitations, or anything else in your repertoire. Our festival includes group and solo shows, workshops, school visits, community gatherings, story walks, and kids events.
Storytellers residing in Newfoundland and Labrador are invited to submit expressions of interest for our 2018 event programming including our annual festival October 9-14, 2018.
- Your name and contact information
- Bio or resume indicating storytelling and other relevant experience
- Types of stories you tell (fairy, folk, personal, myths, recitations, historical…)
- Preferred audience demographics (child, teen, family, adult, senior)
- Language(s) you are comfortable performing in
- Outline of any specific project or workshops you have on offer (optional)
- Samples of your storytelling (audio, video or online links)
Deadline for submission is FRIDAY, MARCH 16
By email (preferred): email@example.com
St John’s Storytelling Festival Inc
PO Box 23084 Churchill Square
St John’s NL
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org