ST. JOHN’S STORYTELLING FESTIVAL
Now accepting submissions for Storytellers to be featured in our Annual Festival and year round programming
Storytellers are invited to submit applications for the 16th Annual St John’s Storytelling Festival taking place St John’s, NL from September 22 – 29, 2019, and for our festival in 2020. We are also considering tellers for various aspects of our year-round programming.
- Contact information
- CV or Bio of relevant storytelling experience
- Language(s) in which you tell
- Preferred age-group(s) – preschool, children, youth and/or adult
- Kind(s) of stories you tell (personal, fairy, folk, etc.)
- Outline of solo show(s) (if appropriate)
- At least one sample of your storytelling – ideally video. Simple, approximately 2 minute video(s) captured on a phone will be just fine! It doesn’t need to be professional. Please note this is of extra importance for tellers we may not have seen locally.
- Outline of any workshop(s) which you offer and the intended audience(s)
Digital applications are preferred, and may be submitted to email@example.com
You can also mail submissions to:
St. John’s Storytelling Festival
PO Box 23084 Churchill Square
St. John’s, NL A1B 4J9
Deadline for submissions is midnight 9 (NL time) Friday, March 1st, 2019.